Today, after more than 1 year in development and 14 Pipe releases, we’re introducing the first two paid Pipe plans:
Both plans have a monthly minimum commitment price that’s used to pay for recording.
The recording prices are:
- 1¢/minute for web videos
- 2¢/minute for SD videos
- 3¢/minute for HD videos
Recording more than 10k minutes/mo? Discounts apply!
The Personal plan is geared towards personal projects and includes features such as:
- Embeddable mobile and desktop video recorder
- Record and transcode videos up to 640×480 in resolution
- Push to YouTube and Dropbox
- JS API’s
- free WordPress plugin
The personal plan starts at $25/mo ( $20/mo for early access accounts).
The PRO plan is geared towards complex web apps, integrations and large projects and includes the following features on top of the ones included with the Personal plan:
- Record and transcode videos up to 1280×720 in resolution (HD)
- Push to SFTP, FTP and Amazon S3 storage
- REST API
- Add watermarks to videos
- Priority support
The PRO plan starts at $125/month ($100/mo for early access accounts).
For more details about the pricing check out Pipe’s new pricing page.
To get the $20% off for early access accounts:
- Sign in to your Pipe account
- click the link in the upgrade notification (you’ll get the special pricing page for early access accounts)
Early access accounts will remain active until the 29th of February 2016.
If you have any questions about pricing or Pipe in general just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.